Metal Clay Enameled Rings
Join me, Alison Lee, and Joy Funnell, UK based metal clay artist and enameller, and learn how to make and enamel fine silver rings using metal clay.
Watch as Joy shows you step-by-step how to create a textured band ring with a delightful enamelled embellishment.
Learn traditional metal clay ring band making as well as how to work with RingCores™
Watch the close-up video, as Ms. Funnell reveals her methods for preparing and firing enamels so you can easily start to add an array of vibrant colours to your own metal clay work.
You can re-watch all your CRAFTCAST purchases
as many times as you like.
- Making a double layered textured ring band
- Using RingCores™
- Creating textured elements suitable for holding enamels
- Methods for joining elements to ring bands
- Preparing, wet laying and firing enamels
- Art Clay Silver / fine silver clay RingCores™
- Sherri Haab Designs Pastemaker™
Included is a class handout filled with photos, notes and all the resource information you need to get started.
The full recording and a PDF handout of resources and links is included.
You can re-watch all your CRAFTCAST purchases as many times as you like.