Metal Clay BLING Rings
Who doesn’t love Bling?
In this class metal clay artist, Sulie Girardi, will show you all the techniques you need to know for making a textured ring out of fine silver metal clay. (Art Clay Silver or PMC) Each ring features several medium to large cubic zirconia for lots of sparkle.
Watch and learn Sulie’s techniques for setting the stones securely and decoratively.
PLUS see her tips and tricks for making pretty embellishments and how to attractively hide the join of the ring. Calculating sizing and shrinkage is also covered.
Polish your ring to a sparkly shine, or patinate it to achieve an antique effect.
Either way, your Bling Ring will be a real showstopper you will love wearing!
- Preparing a template
- Making metal clay ring band
- Clay texturing
- Stone setting a variety of shapes
- Adding embellishments
- Reinforcing tips
- Finishing and Firing
- 20 grams Art Clay Siver or PMC
- Metal clay paste and/or syringe
- Standard Metal clay tools
- Dowel, pipe or roller, depending on your ring size
- Cubic Zirconia of various sizes, shapes and colors
- Rubber stamps or other texture mats as desired
- Template for the ring top, either homemade or purchased
Included with the video download, a PDF filled with notes and all the resources you need to get started.
The full recording and a PDF handout of resources and links is included.
You can re-watch all your CRAFTCAST purchases as many times as you like.