Funky Polymer Cocktail Ring
Join me Alison Lee, your host at craftcast.com, along with award-winning polymer clay artist, Loretta Lam, and learn how you can create one of these statement cocktail rings you’ll love to wear!
Ms. Lam shows you step-by-step how to create your own wire ring blank addressing quality and structural concerns.
Loretta discusses her approach to color and design considerations and how to make a cohesive color palette.
Then watch close-up and learn how to form hollow balls, cups, cones, and dish shaped elements to use as your focal piece.
Ms. Lam will finish with tips and tricks for baking, polishing and assembling your ring.
Lots of polymer fun and inspiration.
Don’t miss this special presentation!
The full recording and a PDF handout of resources and links is included.
No experience necessary.
You can re-watch all your CRAFTCAST purchases as many times as you like.
- color and design considerations
- structural concerns
- creating a wire ring blank
- creating hollow balls, cups, cones and dish-shaped elements
- attaching the focal element
- finishing and polishing techniques
- Pasta Machine
- Work surface
- Acrylic rod or brayer
- Clay blades
- Needle tool
- Wet/Dry Sandpaper 320, 400, 600
- Polymer Clay in your favorite colors
- A selection of your favorite canes, mokumé stacks, and blends
- Liquid polymer or Genesis Thick Medium
- Forms for molding bead shapes
Included in your purchase is the FULL recording of the entire LIVE class, plus a PDF with photos, notes and online resources.
Please note: the PDF is not a stand-alone instructional booklet.