Colourful Carnival Masks from Metal Clay
Learn from Senior Art Clay Instructor, Joy Funnell, how to make her much celebrated metal clay carnival mask pendants.
See how Ms. Funnell creates her mask base and then uses simple elegant clay embellishments plus accent enamel colors to create mini mask masterpieces.
Whether you are new to metal clay or a seasoned pro, you will be inspired by Joy’s tips and techniques to start creating your own 3D masks in no time.
You can re-watch all your CRAFTCAST purchases
as many times as you like.
- creating the best clay surface for enameling building a 3D mask shape
- design easy clay embellishments professional reverse mask finishes
- tips for achieving the brightest, clearest enameling colors
- PLUS learn Joy 's unique Enameled Accents technique for creating free standing enamel cells
- 25g silver clay overlay paste
- syringe of metal paste enamels
- silver wire
- selection of textures
Included with purchase a PDF filled with photos, notes and all the resource links you need to get started.
The full recording and a PDF handout of resources and links is included.
You can re-watch all your CRAFTCAST purchases as many times as you like.