Colorful Polymer Clay Bangles
Meredith shows step-by-step how to mix the PERFECT recipe of liquid polymer and create layered veneers that are created with your favorite colors, patterns, prints and bling.
And then….. Ms. Arnold will reveal her secret weapon for precise veneer cutting every time!
Complete your bangle with just the right baking and finishing techniques.
Pop a bunch on your wrist and go!
Don’t miss this special presentation!
The full recording and a PDF handout of resources and links is included.
No experience necessary.
Then just sit back and enjoy!
You can re-watch all your CRAFTCAST purchases as many times as you like.
- Mixing liquid polymer brands, pros & cons
- Applying to create layers and curing
- Adding mixed media in between cured/uncured layers
- Using templates and precise cutting method using Meredith's secret weapon
- Applying polymer veneer to channel bracelets
- Finishing techniques
- Liquid Sculpey
- Kato Liquid Clay
- Fimo gel
- Jacquard Lumiere acrylic paint
- Metallic foils (gold, copper, silver)
- Staz On ink pad, black or other color
- Brilliance ink pads, any colorRubber stamps
- Paint brush, round or 1/2" flat
- Credit card (for use as a spreader)
- Ceramic tile
Included in your purchase is the FULL recording of the entire LIVE class, plus a PDF with photos, notes and online resources.
Please note: the PDF is not a stand-alone instructional booklet.