A Bouquet made with Polymer Clay
Join master polymer clay artist, Seana Bettencourt, and learn how to make a beautiful bouquet of flowers with a sparkly crystal center from polymer clay and a Crystal Bead.
Seana will show you step by step how she creates her stunning canes including her tips for creating the perfect Skinner Blend. Then watch and learn how to add some center crystal bling. Seana will demonstrate how to embellish your petals with just the right amount of metallic polymer clays.
Learn all the assembling techniques you need to create a fabulous 3D flower you can use in a variety of ways.
BONUS DEMO Seana will show you how to assemble some fun flower earrings that twirl!
Included in your purchase is a PDF with notes and online resources. Please note: the PDF is not a stand-alone instructional booklet.
You can re-watch all your CRAFTCAST purchases as many times as you like.
- Skinner Blends
- Flower Pedal Cane
- Assembling the pendant to give more of a 3D look
- Attaching metal and crystal components
- Polymer Clay, any premium brand will do
- Color of your choice, white, black, plus accent color of your choice plus gold or other metallic
- Liquid Clay
- Texture sheet of your choice
- 10mm bead cap
- Crystal Bead Center
- Epoxy 330 Glue
- Approximately 1.5-inch circle cutter
- Needle tool
- Index card
- Cane slicer or comb to mark slices
Included with the video download, a PDF with notes and all the resource links you need to get started.