After the Harvest Charm Bracelet
Join Julie Haymaker, the founder of Shrinkets and a mixed media maven and learn how to make this visually captivating and unique charm bracelet. Julie will show how she takes shrink plastic to a sophisticated level by using Shrinkets line of opulent shrink plastic and molds.
See how you can add color and patterns creating a shimmering bead finish. Then learn how to put it all together for a finished bracelet that will be your favorite new piece to wear and admire.
If you played with Shrink film when you were a child, you won’t believe the possibilities that Ms. Haymaker will share with you. No experience necessary. Just be ready to have fun!
The full recording and a PDF handout of resources and links is included.
No experience necessary.
- Creating embellishment charms with shrink plastic film and SHRINKETS molds
- How to use texture, size and add color to create the perfect bracelet
- Flex wire and crimp bead stringing
- Basic wire wrapping
- Basic SHRINKETS doming mold ( juliehaymaker.com SHRINKETS shop)
- Shrinky Dink brand “rough and ready”
- Colored pencils
- Craft heat gun
- Bead reamer
- Jewelry pliers, round nose, straight nose and wire cutter
- 1/8 inch hole punch
- A selection of beads ranging from 15 mm down to 6/0 seed bead size
- A selection of bead caps and metal spacer beads3 metal leaf charms and about 12 ,6mm x 1mm jump rings in any metal color
- One toggle clasp
- Rubber O ring spacer beads
- Flex wire in medium gauge, matt silver or bronze
- Crimp beads in any metal color
- *OPTIONAL Krylon Glitter Shimmer in Opulent Opal or Chalky Finish Ivory
Included in your purchase is the FULL recording of the entire LIVE class to watch over and over again, plus a PDF with notes and online resources.
Please note: PDF is not a stand-alone instructional booklet.