Polymer Clay and Pastel Coloring
Join master polymer clay artist, Wendy Moore, LIVE online December 4th at 9 AM, ET, and learn how to combine pastels with polymer clay creating stunning veneers you can use in numerous ways.
Wendy will show you step by step how to create surprisingly simple textures from household items that will inspire your creativity. Then watch and learn how Wendy creates her layered effects using a piecing technique for a dynamic end result.
Use your veneers to create pins, pendants, earrings for a whole new look of color and texture.
PLUS Wendy will show how she embeds earring posts into polymer clay without using GLUE!
AND Wendy will be taking live questions from participants.
Included in your purchase is a PDF with notes and online resources. Please note: the PDF is not a stand-alone instructional booklet.
You can re-watch all your CRAFTCAST purchases as many times as you like.
- Easy to make textures and patterns
- Creating layered effects with pastels
- Using a piecing technique with various pastel textured veneers
- Arranging veneers for dynamic effects
- Creating finished pieces with veneers
- Polymer Clay
- Assorted Pastels
- Clay conditioning/pasta machine
- Needle Tool
- Texturing Materialsl
- Slicing Blade and/or Slicing Tool
- Clay cutting tools
Included with the video download, a PDF with notes and all the resource links you need to get started.