Making Texture Plates 2.0
Join master metal clay artist and all-around artist extraordinaire Barbara Becker Simon, LIVE Online June 4th, at 10 AM ET, and get ready to be inspired with new ideas for creating texture plates from surprising materials you might already have in your studio!
“What do fender-benders, Italian pastry, chicken noodle soup, and playing basketball have to do with textures for metal clay and polymer clay?” says Barbara
Join us and find out!
See what Barbara has created using objects found at the craft store, the fabric store and the hardware store.
You will love these awesome texture ideas to use for your metal clay and or polymer clay projects and all at a minimal cost!
AND Barbara will be taking live questions from participants.
Included in your purchase is a PDF with notes and online resources. Please note: the PDF is not a stand-alone instructional booklet.
You can re-watch all your CRAFTCAST purchases as many times as you like.
- Making flat texture plates with a waterproof base and found objects
- Making flat polymer clay texture plates
- Making a “stepped” landscape texture plate
- Making a roller texture tool
- Expanding your texture library
- 2 Part Liquid Silicone mold material
- Tacky wax
- Resist like olive oil or Badger Balm
- Mixing containers
- Black magic marker
- Latex gloves
- Large skewers
Included with the video download, a PDF with notes and all the resources you need to get started.