Warm Connections: Combining Polymer and Metal Clay with Patrik Kusek (Part 1)
Patrik Kusek , certified metal clay artist, shows you inventive and unique ways to connect Polymer Clay to Metal Clay using “warm” connections.
Learn to add polymer clay easily to your metal clay ideas. Expand your artistic skills, and learn ways to save money by using less metal clay without losing your creative expression.
This is the first part of a two part class.
Classes are sold separately.
You can re-watch all your CRAFTCAST purchases
as many times as you like.
- Unique personalized textures for your metal and polymer clay projects
- Using polymer clay to make your own custom doming forms
- Step By Step instructions on creating 3 different polymer and metal clay brooches
- How-To build a variety of “secret fasteners&rdquo
- Step By Step instructions on creating a reversible pendant
- Creating a metal clay brooch with a window to show off a polymer clay creation.
- Metal clays
- Polymer clays
- Basic clay tools
Included is a class handout with all the information you need to get started.
The full recording and a PDF handout of resources and links is included.
You can re-watch all your CRAFTCAST purchases as many times as you like.