Warm Connections: Combining Polymer and Metal Clay (Part 2)
Patrik Kusek , certified metal clay artist, shows you inventive and unique ways to connect Polymer Clay to Metal Clay using “warm” connections.
Learn to add polymer clay easily to your metal clay ideas. Expand your artistic skills, and learn ways to save money by using less metal clay without losing your creative expression.
This is the second part of a two part class.
Classes are sold separately.
You can re-watch all your CRAFTCAST purchases
as many times as you like.
- See inspiring work from the top people in the field of polymer clay
- Learn the basic polymer clay skills to get you started
- How-to make a polymer clay "plug" to create a combination pendant
- How-To build a variety of “secret fasteners”
- Step By Step instructions on creating a polymer clay “Mokume Gane gem”
- How-To instructions on adding "Gold Leaf"
- Step By Step instructions on how-to build a double sided pendant
- Finishing tips and techniques
Included is a class handout with all the information you need to get started.