Tiny Treasure Boxes
Join metal clay artist, Sulie Girardi, and take your metal clay skills to a new level with this sweet little round box with removable lid.
The box can be decorated using components made from molds, sculpted elements or a sparkling cubic zirconia.
Learn box and lid construction using fine-silver metal clay; discover unique possibilities for embellishment, including how to set a fireable cabochon. Silversmithing techniques will also be employed.
You will learn how to make a unique and lovely box, perfect for their tiniest treasures and keepsakes.
Included in your purchase is a PDF with notes and online resources plus a class video to watch as many times as you like.
No experience necessary.
Please note: the PDF is not a stand-alone instructional booklet.
- box construction with metal clay
- stone setting
- Basic metal clay tool kit (playing cards or spacers, roller, scalpel, ruler, olive oil, sanding sponges and files)
- 2 round armatures, such as large wooden dowels or dapping punch handles
- 20 grams fine silver metal clay
- metal clay past and syringe
- texture stamps and molds
- fireable stones
Included with the video download, a PDF filled with photos, notes and all the resources you need to get started.