Silver Hoops with Gold Base Metal Accents
Join master metal clay artist, Cindy Pope, and learn how to design unique jewelry pieces containing both Silver and Golden colors.
Ms. Pope will show you the best design and construction methods for Adding Texture, Cutting Templates and connecting metals we can’t usually put together. She will cover finishing your project and patina possibilities.
Included with the purchase of the class, 2 bonus videos: Tips for Firing Hadar’s One-Fire Clays and Giving a Gold-like Finish to Bronze
For those of you who have run across difficulties firing Base Metals, Cindy will give you some strategies that should lead you to consistent firing results with these amazing clays - One Fire brilliant Bronze or One Fire Brilliant Bronze Flex!
Don’t miss this special presentation!!
Included in your purchase is a PDF with photos, notes, and online resources plus a class video to watch as many times as you like.
Please note: the PDF is not a stand-alone instructional booklet.
- Creating a base in Silver or Bronze with or without texture
- Create beautiful Bronze or Silver embellishments with hidden attachment
- Creative Designing Techniques
- Attaching Bronze components to silver
- Attaching Silver Components to Bronze
- Firing Silver
- Firing Hadar’s One Fire Bronze clays
- Any .999, .960 or .950 Silver Clay
- Hadar’s One Fire Bronze or One Fire Bronze Flex
- Sanding sponges Separate for Silver and Bronze
- Baby wipes optional
- Disposable applicator brushes
- Dust Brush
- Tiny paint brush
- Heating surface or dehydrator
- Clay Roller
- Tile Work surface
- Rolling Surface
- Olive Oil – The only Lubricant I recommend for Hadar’s clays and some silvers
- Rolling Frames/slats/Cards
- Distilled Water (mister)
- Liver of Sulfur Gel
- Rotary Tool for finishing
- Finishing Bands and Tips
- Optional - 3M Bristle Brush 1 inch blue for silver and yellow or white for bronze
- Tiny elements molds
- Paper Punch
- Small circle punches or Precision Biopsy Punches
- Rivets – Crafted Findings – 5/32 Copper for Bronze embellishments attached to silver
- Rivets – Crafted Findings 5/32 fine Silver for Silver embellishments attached to Bronze
- Rivet Setting Tools crafted findings or Tandy Leather
- Digital Kiln
- Hadar's Preferred Carbon
- Stainless or silica round containers
Included with the video download, a PDF filled with photos, notes and all the resources you need to get started.
The full recording and a PDF handout of resources and links is included.
You can re-watch all your CRAFTCAST purchases as many times as you like.