Rolling Mill Textured Cuffs
Join me, Alison Lee and metal artist Melissa Muir and learn how to make these uniquely textured metal cuffs. Melissa shows you how! You can even use cupcake wrappers to texture your metal if you know what you are doing.
Watch close-up as Ms. Muir shows you how to cut, shape and bend the metal for a perfect fit.
You will easily get addicted to the possibilities the rolling mill provides.
Get ready to create amazing metal textures!
**BONUS** Included is a bonus video on Keeping Texture When Forming Shapes!
Don’t miss this special presentation.
The full recording and a PDF handout of resources and links is included.
No experience necessary.
- Picking the right type of design for the project
- Metal preparation
- Rolling techniques
- Shaping cuff
- Shaping and strengthening metal
- Finishing techniques
- Copper: 28 - 18 gauge, 6 1/2” x 2” (Other lengths and widths can also be used)
- Soldering pad
- Charcoal block
- Pumice and annealing pan
- Insulated tweezers or tongs
- Quench bowl with water
- Rawhide/nylon/leather mallet
- Planishing hammer (or other flat faced hammer)
- Steel block
- Straight shop shears
- Bracelet Mandrel (oval or round)
- Rolling Mill
Included in your purchase is the FULL recording of the entire LIVE class to watch over and over again, and a PDF with notes and online resources. **PLUS** a bonus video on Keeping Texture When Forming Shapes!
Please note: PDF is not a stand-alone instructional booklet.