A Parade of Earrings to Make in Metal Clay with Donna Penoyer
Donna Penoyer shows you how to create a variety of exciting earring designs, including some that use her well-loved hollow forms!
Watch as Donna explains in clear detail all the tips and tricks to make your earring designs ones you will love showing off.
You can re-watch all your CRAFTCAST purchases
as many times as you like.
- How to make tiny hollow forms with Donna’s favorite quick and innovative techniques
- How to incorporate wire as a fire-in-place element
- How to add some bling and set CZs correctly and securely
- How to create your own custom earwires
- Plus the step-by-step instructions to make several different earring styles.
- Metal clay and basic tools
- Dremel tool
- Variety of shapes for molds
Included is a class handout notes and information you need to get started.
The full recording and a PDF handout of resources and links is included.
You can re-watch all your CRAFTCAST purchases as many times as you like.