A Parade of Earrings to Make in Metal Clay with Donna Penoyer
Donna Penoyer shows you how to create a variety of exciting earring designs, including some that use her well-loved hollow forms!
Watch as Donna explains in clear detail all the tips and tricks to make your earring designs ones you will love showing off.
Donna Penoyer, known internationally as “The Whistle Lady,” creates one-of-a-kind and limited-edition jewelry, specializing in sculptural, wearable whistles made of Precious Metal Clay (PMC). Penoyer teaches nationally at art conferences and such venues as Arrowmount, Haystack,Touchstone Center for Crafts, and Society for Contemporary Craft in Pittsburgh. She has written articles for PolymerCAFÉ and Art Jewelry magazines, and her work may be found on the cover of the 2009 PMC Guild Annual, in Robert Dancik's book "Amulets and Talismans," and in Sherri Haab's "The Art of Metal Clay."
- How to make tiny hollow forms with Donna’s favorite quick and innovative techniques
- How to incorporate wire as a fire-in-place element
- How to add some bling and set CZs correctly and securely
- How to create your own custom earwires
- Plus the step-by-step instructions to make several different earring styles.
- Metal clay and basic tools
- Dremel tool
- Variety of shapes for molds
Included is a class handout notes and information you need to get started.