Metal Clay Boot Camp: The ABC’s and XYZ’s (Day 2)
Attention everyone who wants to learn about Metal Clay but doesn’t know where to start! This is the place!
Join master metal clay crafter Lora Hart for Day 2 of our first every Metal Clay Bootcamp!!!
Over a 3 session period, Lora will start with the basics ABC’s and end with some advanced moves. Sign up for sessions individually or take them all. (Purchasing this class is for day 2 only. Links below to the other two classes in the Bootcamp!)
This class, Day 2, will start with scratch foam textures, and temporary templates. Great ways to add a unique designs to your metal clay projects.
Then Ms. Hart will take the mystery out of making molds. See how to create your own silicone molds as well as discover the world of acrylic mold possibilities.
Learn how to make and attach granulated metal clay balls and clay coils to use as embellishments.
Plus Lora will show you design possibilities using metal stamps.
This is the perfect class if you’re an advanced beginner or want to learn some new skills add to your metal clay work.
A BONUS video includes Lora showing you how to make successful Lentil Beads!
Don’t miss this special presentation!!
Included in your purchase is a PDF with photos, notes and online resources plus a class video to watch as many times as you like.
Purchasing this class is for Day 2 only. No experience necessary.
Please note: the PDF is not a stand-alone instructional booklet.
- ScratchFoam Texture
- Temporary Templates
- 2 Part Silicone Molds
- Manicure Molds
- Sculpy Bake and Bend or Sculpy MoldMaker
- Rolling Granulation Balls
- Rolling Coils
- ‘Donut’ Settings for Fire-In-Place Cabochons
- Using Metal Stamps
- Fine Silver Clay of Your Choice
- Basic Metal Clay Tool Kit
- Scratch Foam or Styrofoam To-Go Container
- ONE OF THE FOLLOWING: 2 Part Silicone Mold Material, Sculpy Bake and Bend, or Sculpy Mold Maker
- Manicure Molds
- Flat Lucite Roller or CD case
- Metal, rubber, or plastic Stamps
- Circle Template
- Assorted Straws
- Card Stock or Index Cards
- Clear Packing Tape
- #54 Twist Drill (16g)
- Torch, Butane Gas
- Assorted sizes Ball Burnisher or Ball Point Pen
- 3, 4, or 5mm Fire-in-Place cabochon (Cubic Zirconia or Spinel)
Included with the video download, a PDF filled with photos, notes and all the resources you need to get started.