Mastering Unique Cake Decorating
Watch NYC pastry chef Jason Schreiber, and learn how to create an extraordinary cake embellished with unique one-of-a-kind designs and decorations.
See how Jason customizes his confectionary creations using simple mold material to get intricate custom sugar embellishments for a stunning result.
Whether you want to create your next cake centerpiece or increase your skills with sugar and fondant, this class is for you.
No prior experience is needed.
You can re-watch all your CRAFTCAST purchases
as many times as you like.
- Silicone Mold Making
- Covering a cake with rolled fondant Molding gumpaste
- Applying gumpaste decorations
- Making Royal Icing
- Piping Royal Icing decorations Professional finishing techniques and tips
- Rolled Fondant (Satin Ice)
- Gum Paste (Satin Ice)
- Food-safe Silicone Rubber (Smooth-Sil 940)
- Non-hardening modeling clay
- Piping Gel
- Royal Icing - Egg Whites, Powdered Sugar (Recipe provided) Edible Glitter
Included with purchase a PDF with photos, notes and all the online resource links you need to get started.