Marbled Ceramic Eggs with Metal Clay Embellishments
Join master metal clay artist, Pam East, and learn to create beautiful keepsake decorated eggs that will be treasured for a lifetime!
Create intricate marbled patterns using underglazes. Then add silver embellishments with Art Clay Silver Overlay paste.
Plus, you will love learning how to do Pam's alternative design she calls an “Aloha Egg”.
This is a surprisingly easy project using metal clay paper and scrapbook punches to further embellish the egg.
Pam shares all her tips and tricks so you can have success making your keepsake eggs.
- Underglazing ceramic eggs
- Marbeling with underglazes
- Firing glazes
- Art Clay Silver, Syringe and Paper
- Firing silver
- Finishing and polishing
- Bisque eggs
- Underglazes in a variety of colors
- Mayco Matte Transparent Overglaze
- Art Clay Silver Overlay Paste
- Basic Metal Clay Tools
- Art Clay Silver Syringe
- Art Clay Silver Paper-type
- Brushes for glaze
Included with the video download, a PDF with all the resources you need to get started.