Making Metal Clay Sculpted Treasures
Watch internationally known "Whistle Lady" and metal clay artist Donna Penoyer and learn how you can make 3D figures, charms and other adornments from metal clay.
Follow along the close-up videos as Donna shows you how you can easily sculpt beautiful little treasures in metal clay by using the techniques of adding, subtracting, building and carving into the material.
Learn how to make sculpted charms and embellishments in metal clay.
Discover how to easily create intricate 3D shapes in metal clay.
Get inspired with creative solutions for making your own meaningful pieces.
Don’t miss out on adding this fun and inspiring skill to your repertoire of metal clay techniques.
*BONUS* Listen as Ms. Penoyer answers questions from the audience during this LIVE presentation.
You can re-watch all your CRAFTCAST purchases
as many times as you like.
- Picking the right tool for the job
- How to work in a variety of clays from moist to dry
- Donna’s foolproof method for creating hollow figures
- Tips for successful carving results
- Fusing findings with a butane torch
- Creative solutions for making your own meaningful imagery
- Metal clay
- Metal clay paste
- Metal clay syringe
- Basic Metal Clay Tools
- Super Slim Needle Tool
- 1/8” - 1/4” flat brush
- taper-point rubber-tipped clay shaper
- Dehydrator, hairdryer, or other gentle heating/drying device
- Diamond “toothpick” files
- Old credit card or gift card
- 1/4” dowel (or the handle of a Super Slim Needle Tool)
Included is a class handout filled with photos, notes and all the resource information you need to get started.
The full recording and a PDF handout of resources and links is included.
You can re-watch all your CRAFTCAST purchases as many times as you like.