Making Metal Clay Bell Pendants
Join erin l.m.harris, jeweler and metal clay artist for 90 minutes, and learn how you can create these stunning bell pendants using metal clay.
Follow along with the close-up videos, as erin shows you step-by-step how you can create a special pendant, giving you all the tips and tricks you need to make your own tinkling bell.
Don't miss this opportunity to learn step-be-step how to add your own RING to your next metal clay piece.
"A bell's not a bell 'til you ring it. A song's not a song 'til you sing it. Love in your heart wasn't put there to stay. Love isn't love 'til you give it away".
Oscar Hammerstein II
You can re-watch all your CRAFTCAST purchases
as many times as you like.
- step-by-step instructions on how to make a metal clay bell from start to finish
- tips and tricks for creating the best sound in bells
- transferring images to clay
- how to make strong, attached bails with a fired-in-place jump ring
- precise building and firing strategies
- sterling clay firing tips
- 9g to 18g of metal clays
- Basic metal clay tools
- Kemper circle cutters, (5/8”, 1/2”, 3/8” and 1/4”)
- Celie Fago’s circle cutters (optional)
- Measuring spoons (1/4 tsp, 1/2 tsp, 1 tsp)
- 2 mm drill bit or small round file
- Fantastix brand sponge sticks or q tips
- Rotary tool
- Mini fiber wheel (fine or extra fine)
- Liver of Sulphur or Black Jax (or Patina of choice)
Included with the purchase is a 22 page illustrated PDF of class notes.
The full recording and a PDF handout of resources and links is included.
You can re-watch all your CRAFTCAST purchases as many times as you like.