Making Colorful Polymer Clay Bowls
Watch UK-based polymer artist Carol Blackburn as she shows you step-by-step how to construct these colorful polymer clay bowls.
Carol takes you through the process of polymer clay prep and color choices, bowl construction techniques and how she successfully bakes and finishes these little gems.
See how different shapes and forms are used to create a variety of bowl sizes from palm size to a 4” in diameter, plus discover ways to embellish and add different embeddables.
Learn from Ms. Blackburn how to construct these one of a kind whimsical bowls and start creating your own unique bowl collection.
No experience necessary, and only basic polymer clay tools are required.
**Please note that, as specified by polymer clay manufactures, these bowls are for decorative use only and not to be used with food or anything for human consumption.**
You can re-watch all your CRAFTCAST purchases
as many times as you like.
- materials and supplies
- bowl shape choices
- creating pattern embellishments with clay
- making design choices
- important trouble shooting construction tips
- successful firing and finishing techniques
- Polymer clay - a blended sheet of several colors and sheet of the base color
- Light bulb or bought bowl
- Sharpie pen
- Craft knife
- Ripple blade
- Rolling rod
- Glass work surface about 10 ins x 12 ins
- Pasta machine
- 2 sizes round cookie cutters
Included in your purchase is a PDF filled with notes, links and online resources.