Learn to Stencil Using Metal Clay
Learn the how-to behind creating unique custom metal clay work by incorporating “slip printing” into your metal clay creations with PMC Senior instructor, Lora Hart.
Lora will break down this stenciling type approach into easy to follow steps so you can get started creating your own custom work in no time.
Watch close up how to create a movable bail and unique metal finishing techniques that will make your work stand out.
You can re-watch all your CRAFTCAST purchases
as many times as you like.
- Tool and Materials
- Easy fool-proof method for creating a custom stencil
- Making the perfect “slip” medium
- How to create multiple prints on a single piece of metal clay
- Creating a stenciled pendant with a movable, stenciled bail
- How-to build customized drying forms from polymer clay
- Movable bail construction how-to
- basic metal clay tools
- Stencil ﬁlm (Mylar)
- 16g metal clay
- Syringe clay or slip to match
Included is a class handout filled with photos, notes and all the resource information you need to get started.