Learn to Paint Whimsical Doll Faces
Watch and learn from art doll creator extraordinaire, Marlaine Verhelst, how she paints her award-winning whimsical doll faces.
Watch close-up as Ms. Verhelst explains step-by-step the techniques she uses to give a whimsical life-like expression to her dolls, as well as lots of ideas and suggestions for painting unique hands and feet with that special touch.
No experience is needed, so don’t miss this opportunity to learn from a master the techniques and skills to start adding whimsy and charm to your doll creations.
You can re-watch all your CRAFTCAST purchases
as many times as you like.
- the right tools to use
- color mixing
- tips for creating a whimsical face
- sanding and varnishing
- plus methods of painting unique hands and feet
- Air dried clay (Darwi, Creative Paperclay,)
- air dry clay parts to be painted
- water color paint colors;
- Carmine red
- Ultramarine blue
- Cadmium Lemon yellow
- real hair painting brush # 1 or 2
A class notes PDF filled with photos, notes and all the resource links you need to get started.