Learn to Make a Sugar Flower Bouquet
Join confectionary artisan, Jason Schreiber, formerly of Ron Ben-Israel Cakes in New York, and learn the secrets for creating life-like edible sugar flowers that will impress and inspire.
Watch as Jason shows you the techniques you need to create professional looking life-like flowers you can use to decorate and display.
Whether you want to experiment with sugar or discover new skills to bring to your polymer and other clay creations this promises to be an inspirational and informative class.
Learn how to achieve stunning results from a top industry professional.
Specific Flowers taught during this segment include: Anemone, Fritillary, Hydrangea
You can re-watch all your CRAFTCAST purchases
as many times as you like.
- gum paste supplies and resources
- wiring techniques for leaves and stems
- methods for realistic petal forming
- stamen and center possibilities
- imprinting with a silicone veiner
- coloring with powdered pigment techniques
- sugar paste and glues
- gel food colors
- petal dust colors
- fritillary cutter
- rose petal cutter and press
- floral wire
- basic small hand tools
- miscellaneous kitchen supplies
Included is a class handout filled with photos, notes and all the resource information you need to get started.