Learn to make Polymer Clay Wrap Bracelets
Join polymer clay artist Helen Breil, and learn how to create from polymer clay these exquisite 3 dimensional wrap bracelets. Helen will show you how she uses Pan Pastels and mica powders to create highlights on your textures for striking results.
Watch and learn as Helen shows you how to size your bracelet for the perfect fit.
Learn all the tips and tricks you need to successfully maintain a 3D form through the baking process. Then see how to finish off your bracelet with the right sealants while maintaining the colors you love.
**BONUS** Helen will show you how to apply her favorite border effect on your bracelet edge, plus how she achieved original textures and color on four other bracelet variations.
You can re-watch all your CRAFTCAST purchases as many times as you like.
Included is a PDF filled with photos, notes, bracelet template and all the online resources you need to get started.
Please note: the PDF is not a stand-alone instructional booklet.
Basic polymer clay experience helpful, but links to videos covering the basic skills included.
- Using Pan Pastels and mica powders to highlight shallow textures for striking effects
- Various coloring and texturing techniques
- How to size the bracelet form for the perfect fit
- Maintaining a 3D form through the heat of the curing process
- How to correct or change your bracelets form and shape after curing
- Applying my favorite border effect on your bracelet edge
- How to add design elements such as buttons, beads and zippers
- Applying sealants to your finished piece
- Correcting or enhancing color during the sealing process
- Kato clay
- Shallow textures
- Pan Pastels
- Sofft applicator
- Mica powders
- Soft straight edge artist brush
- Rubbing alcohol and a soft cotton cloth
- Gorilla Super Glue Gel
- Black Prisma marker
- Krylon gold leafing pen
- Sharp craft knife
- PYMII spray & matte or gloss liquid varnish
- Optional additional design elements
Included with the video download, a PDF filled with photos, notes and all the resources you need to get started.