Learn to Make an Enamelled Bracelet with Angela Gerhard
Learn from award-winning jeweler, Ms. Angela Gerhard, how to create a stunning enameled bracelet.
Learn everything you need to know to get started with enameling, plus how to design, enamel and finish a beautiful bracelet of your own.
Plus Angela show's you step-by-step how she does her unique sgraffito technique that she uses in much of her work.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn a fun and easy technique to add color to metal.
No experience is necessary to have a great result.
You can re-watch all your CRAFTCAST purchases
as many times as you like.
- safety procedures
- tools and supplies
- enamel and metal preparations
- application of enamel
- firing a variety of surface techniques, including a unique sgraffito technique
- how to size bracelets for a custom fit
- design considerations
- options for joining individual panels
- finishing techniques
- sheet copper in 20 or 22 gauge, or pre-cut rectangles or squares
- unleaded enamels
- powder form liquid enamel
- enamel sifters
- klyr fire or cmc binder
- distilled water
- paint brushes
- dental pick
- bulb syringe
- dust mask or respirator rated N100 or P100
- firing kiln or torch
- bronze jump rings for joining panels
- file, alundum stone, or diamond sanding pad or stick for removing firescale from edges
- pickle (sodium bisulfate or citric acid) for copper
- basic metal working tools
Included with purchase a PDF with photos, notes and all the online resource links you need to get started.
The full recording and a PDF handout of resources and links is included.
You can re-watch all your CRAFTCAST purchases as many times as you like.