Learn to make an alluring Resin Cabochon Metal Clay Ring
Learn from award winning metal clay artist, Patrik Kusek, how to make a textured metal clay ring with an alluring resin cast cabochon in this LIVE class recording.
Watch Patrik demonstrate the techniques you need to know to make your own ring and custom colored resin “gem”. Whether you want to expand your metal clay techniques or want to start experimenting with colorful resin, this class is for you.
PLUS, hear Patrik's LIVE Q&A with students.
You can re-watch all your CRAFTCAST purchases
as many times as you like.
- How to make and use flexible clay
- How to make metal clay carve "like buttah"
- Making resin cabochons that glow
- What to embed in resin to create glowing effects
- Finishing resin to a unique frosted look.
- Using hardware store finds to add color to resin
- Basic Metal Clay Tool Kit
- Dockyard Carver U-Gouge 1.5mm
- Exacto Knife
- ring mandrel
- Food scrapers
- Report Cover
- Hattie’s Ring Template “A”
- Resin - UV or 2 Part, UV needs UV Lamp
- Paint Swatch and gold leaf
- 3M Tri-M-Ite Imperial Polishing Paper
- 400 grit and 600 grit
- PMC+ 28 grams or PMC3
Included is a PDF with class notes, template guide and all the resource links you need to get started.
The full recording and a PDF handout of resources and links is included.
You can re-watch all your CRAFTCAST purchases as many times as you like.