How to Create Stunning Polymer Canes with Sarah Shriver
If you have ever struggled making polymer clay canes, or want to expand your skill set, don’t miss this special opportunity to learn from the master caner, Sarah Shriver!
Watch Sarah close-up as she reveals to you how she blends her “painterly” colors, then constructs her intricate interlocking canes.
Ms. Shriver will give you all the tips and techniques you need to start creating your own canes with repeating patterns of endless variations.
Watch as Sarah assembles the colorful “tessellated” weave that is her trademark style. Plus, she teaches you how to make and finish a variety of pendant beads.
Learn this creative technique from one of the top polymer clay instructors, adding a unique touch to your polymer clay skill set.
PLUS, Sarah will share with you her techniques for avoiding distortion in your caning results.
No experience necessary.
You can re-watch all your CRAFTCAST purchases
as many times as you like.
- Building controlled colorful skinner blends.
- Forming repeat tessellating patterns
- Techniques for low distortion cane reduction
- Techniques for building colorful kaleidoscopic patterns
- Making and finishing several different pendant beads
- Polymer clay
- Basic polymer clay tools
- Pasta machine
- Acrylic roller
- Tissue blade
- Metal Ruler
- Polymer Clay:
- 1 ounce of color with dark value
- 2 ounces of color with a medium value
- 2 ounces of color with a light value
- 1 ounce or less of black
- 1 ounce of a complimentary color
Included in your purchase is a PDF filled with photos, notes, links and online resources, plus the FULL recording of the entire class.
The full recording and a PDF handout of resources and links is included.
You can re-watch all your CRAFTCAST purchases as many times as you like.