How to Create and Cut using 960Flex Metal Clay and the Silhouette™ Cutters
Join innovator Cindy Pope, and learn the ins and outs of creating using 960flex silver clay with the Silhouette™ cutting machines including the newest Curio Machine.
960 silver clay is a mixture of 50% PMC sterling clay and 50% of any other fine silver clay. The finished strength of 960 clays is greatly superior to the strength of fine silver. Unlike sterling clay, 960flex can be fired in the kiln without carbon.
Included for FREE some of Cindy's favorite textures and design project files, PLUS an additional Curio Cutter video tutorial plus step-by-step designing a trillion bezel using the Silhouette software.
You can re-watch all your CRAFTCAST purchases as many times as you like.
Included in your purchase is the FULL recording of the entire LIVE class, plus a PDF with photos, notes and online resources.
Please note: the PDF is not a stand-alone instructional booklet.
Some prior experience with metal clays and the Silhouette™ cutting machines is helpful .
- Drying 960Flex sheet properly to achieve the most flexibility
- Easy designing of open curved earrings, ring bands and foolproof stone settings
- How to get your texture on your project design so it looks fabulous
- Engraving your texture onto the clay
- Cutting your project
- Construction techniques specific to PMCFlex clay
- Creating 3d open forms using 960Flex
- Making perfect stone settings
- Firing 960Flex
- Silhouette™ cutting machines Cameo, Portrait or Curio
- Amy Chomas Engraving Tool
- Silhouette Blade
- PMC Sterling Silver
- PMC Flex Clay Metal
- Clay Tools
- Kiln, and or access to Kiln rental
- Tiny brushes
- Stiff larger brush
- Sheri Haab’s Pastemaker (optional)
- Janet Alexander's Perfect-Match Doming System-Round
- Protecto- film (by Pacon)
- Tissue Blade
- Tiny wooden clothes pins from paper crafting section of craft store
- Clay shaper
Included with the video download is a PDF filled with photos, notes and all the resources you need to get started, plus additional BONUS videos.