Faux Bone: The Next Generation
Watch master craftsman, Mr. Robert Dancik, show you the new and exciting possibilities of Faux Bone: the incredibly versatile, user friendly and completely non-toxic material with a thousand uses!
Robert reveals new Faux Bone materials including various shapes ready for use and bezels that are perfect for epoxy resins and concrete. He will also demonstrate brand new ways to texture, color, and heat form the material into virtually any shape you want. Get a sneak peak at some of the newest products now available for adding color and bling to faux bone.
Plus see how easy it is to set a variety of stones and beads into a variety of faux bone shapes and pieces. You are going to love seeing the creative possibilities.
You can re-watch all your CRAFTCAST purchases
as many times as you like.
- Cutting, shaping and finishing Faux Bone
- Adding color in various ways
- Fast finishes
- Stone and Bead Setting Techniques
- Working with Powder Coating
- Textures and surface treatments
- Design considerations and elements
- Faux Bone
- Epoxy resin
- Powder Coating
- plus a variety of inexpensive common materials
Included is a class handout filled with photos, notes and all the resource information you need to get started.