Effective Polymer Clay Effects
Join UK jewelry artist Debbie Carlton, and learn how you can produce exciting polymer clay organic effects to create a stunning focal pendant necklace accented with a bit of bling.
Debbie will demonstrate how she mixes polymer clay to create a variety of “effective effects”, creating pendants and beads that mimic organic materials.
Get ready to expand your polymer clay skill set, learning how to create a spectacular focal piece that imitates organic materials, such as ivory, bone, and slate.
Watch up close as Debbie incorporates personalized images with simple transfer techniques, and teaches you how to make eye catching accent beads that take their inspiration from the latest fashion statements.
Whether you are a beginner with polymer or have been using the material for some time, don’t miss learning techniques and tips that will expand your creative abilities.
You can re-watch all your CRAFTCAST purchases
as many times as you like.
- Materials, tools and clays
- Design proportion,
- Choosing the correct size
- Successful clay transfer techniques
- Mixing guides for variety of organic clay effects
- Creating surface textures
- Adding glitters and shine to your work
- Stringing and finishing for a professional look
- Polymer clay – a variety of colors
- PMC paper metal clay
- Tiger tail stringing wires and silver wires
- Faux gold leaf
- A collection of findings (crimp beads, rivets, etc.)
Included is a class handout filled with photos, notes and all the resource information you need to get started.