Deciphering the Silhouette: Constructing a Mixed Metal Pendant using Hadar’s Clay™
Have you struggled with etching/stamping onto metal clay?
Have you wondered how to personalize your pieces to create keepsake metal clay jewelry?
In this class, metal clay accredited expert Ms. Cindy Pope, will reveal to you how to use the Silhouette™ cutter to create professional text and texture results in your metal clay work.
Cindy will show you how to pick and adjust text fonts to use in your designs to create personalized keepsake pieces.
If you’ve been wondering about Hadar’s Clay™, Ms. Pope is one of the go to teachers. Not only is she is one of Hadar’s accredited teachers, she is also a Rio-certified PMC instructor!
Learn how to:
- Work with Hadar’s wonderful colorful palette of clay
- Increase your metal clay skill set to include working with bronze, copper, white satin and even steel clay
- New techniques demonstrated can also be used on the silver clays with a few minor tweaks.
No matter what type of metal clay you use, Cindy’s Silhouette and metal clay tips and secrets, plus firing and finishing techniques, will get you inspired and creating in no time.
*BONUS Videos* include: Basic User Settings Instructions for your Silhouette, Tips for Successful Clay Rolling, Finishing Techniques for all Types of Metal Clays and how to use Color Fill within the Silhouette software . Also included the actual Silhouette template file that Cindy's uses in the video.
*PLUS* You will receive an additional video appendix demonstrating how to set up all the cutting and etching settings for Hadar’s clays™ and Silver Clays in the Silhouette software!
No experience necessary.
You can re-watch all your CRAFTCAST purchases
as many times as you like.
- Start to finish – Easy Cutting and etching metal clay methodology to get you cutting in no time
- Silhouette software basic design how-tos
- Working with Hadar™ Clays including creating mixed metal jewelry
- Learn to Design using picking the best fonts for etching
- Creating shapes
- Tracing found designs (nature, fabric, your own scanned pictures)
- Making word textured backgrounds
- Applying textures to shapes
- Construction firing and finishing
- Base metal clays dos and don’ts
- Testing results using the new PMC Flex with the Silhouette
- Hadar’s Dark Champagne
- Hadar’s White Satin
Included in your purchase is a PDF filled with photos, notes, links and online resources, as well as the FULL recording of the entire LIVE class. With Cindy's class, you'll also receive the additional video appendix!
The full recording and a PDF handout of resources and links is included.
You can re-watch all your CRAFTCAST purchases as many times as you like.