Dance a Little JIG
Brenda Schweder is back for another inspiring class, demonstrating her technique for creating wire jewelry.
Ms. Schweder is known for her wire wrangling techniques, turning yards of simple steel wire into fashionable and fabulous creations. Get tips and techniques for how you can get started or increase your skills with this inexpensive material.
Learn to set up a jig, and create a unique urban influenced cuff, plus Brenda demonstrates how to use her own jig available for purchase.
You can re-watch all your CRAFTCAST purchases
as many times as you like.
- Getting started wrangling steel wire
- Learn to master the art of forming rings, circles, and right angles with steel wire
- Creating a “chain link”patterned cuff
- How to create today’s urban Chatelaine
- Construction and assembly of the“honeycomb” pattern linked chain.
- PLUS ways to add your mixed media elements to personalize your piece.
- steel wire
- nails and wood for jig fabrication
- a variety of pliers