Custom Designed Shirts Using Heat Transfer Vinyl
Watch Silhouette guru, Cindy Pope, and learn how to design amazing Permanent Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV) projects from Custom T-shirts to Bags using your Silhouette cutter and a heat source. There are so many things you can customize with HTV!
Over TWO hours of video tutorials!
Watch step-by-step how to use the Silhouette™ software design tools to create beautiful designs.
Learn all the ins and outs of Cutting and Applying Vinyl.
Ms. Pope will show you how to use a home iron or a heat press tool to create your designs.
BONUS Video: Designing your own TEE, PLUS step-by-step application of transfers to complete your tee or bag.
Also Included: Design files that Cindy uses in class.
Included in your purchase is a PDF with notes and online resources plus a class video to watch as many times as you like.
No experience necessary.
Please note: the PDF is not a stand-alone instructional booklet.
- Creating and Cutting a Vinyl Design
- Using Text with Vinyl
- Printable Transfers for a colorful design
- Using the Print and Cut function with your Silhouette
- Preparing your image for print and cut and beautiful Colors
- Creating amazing Color gradients to use in your print and Cut Project
- Using the different Heat tools for applying your Vinyl to T-shirts, Hand Towels, Bags, Pencil Pouches, and More
- Using a press Pad
- Learning which Materials Can Be used with HTV
- Silhouette Curio or Cameo and Blade
- Silhouette Long Base (optional)
- Silhouette Studio software – Designer , Designer Edition Plus or Business Edition
- Rubber roller (optional)
- Weeding Tool
- Heat Tool like one of these: Home Iron, Cricut EasyPress, Heat Press, Cricut Minipress (for small Items)
- Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Printable Heat Transfer Vinyl (inkjet color Printer)
- Heat Press Pads
- Heat Transfer Tape
- T Shirt or Bag
BONUS VIDEO: Mocking up your design
and more Tee design how-to!
Included with the video download, a PDF filled with photos, notes and all the resources you need to get started.