Creating with Liquid Bake-able Polymer Clay
Get ready for some Polymer Clay excitement!
We are thrilled that Anke Humpert is bringing to CRAFTCAST an online class that features her innovative approach to creating with polymer clay.
Watch and learn Anke’s techniques for creating, with liquid polymer clay, mesmerizing colors and patterns, including the how-to for image transfers to translucent clay.
Then see close-up how to to form into sphere-like shapes set in clay formed patterned bezels.
See how to embed wires and then add findings to create your own spectacular show stopper!
You’ll love the new tips and techniques you’ll learn from Anke.This will open up new ideas for creating with liquid bake-able polymer clay!
Included in your purchase is a PDF with notes and online resources. Watch your video as many times as you like.
No experience necessary.
Please note: the PDF is not a stand-alone instructional booklet.
- Liquid clay 101
- Tinting liquid clay with alcohol inks
- Adding patterns to liquid clay spheres
- Making settings for liquid clay spheres
- Connecting elements
- Easy wire work
- Sculpey® Liquid Bakeable Clay - Clear
- Sculpey® Silicone Bakeable Mold - Cabochon
- Premo Sculpey® Accents (I used Antique Gold and Graphite Pearl)
- A smooth even work surface (a tile or a sheet of glass with paper under it)
- Polymer clay dedicated oven with thermometer
- Tile to bake on
- Clay dedicated pasta machine
- paper towel
- 1 clay blade
- acrylic roller
- needle tool
- round nesting cookie cutters (I used the ones from Sculpey)
- Alcohol Inks (I like the Ranger Inks), one or more colors
- small disposable cups (size of a shot glass )
- tooth pick or coffee stirrer (I like wooden ones)
- Texture tools (I used Kor Tools)
- Perfect Pearls Powders (I used the metallic ones)
- Wire, eyepins and jump rings, findings for bracelet or necklace
- jewelery pliers: round nose pliers, flush cutter, curved chain-nose pliers (optional) and nylon-jaw pliers (optional)
- template for patterns (print out will be provided)
Included with the video download, a PDF filled with photos, notes and all the resources you need to get started.
The full recording and a PDF handout of resources and links is included.
You can re-watch all your CRAFTCAST purchases as many times as you like.