Creating a BIG Toggle in Metal Clay
Join Barbara Becker Simon, metal clay artist extraordinaire and learn what you need to know to get creating your own unique big toggle from metal clays.
Ms. Simon, once again, will share her tricks and tips for creating a piece that not only functions as a finding, but is a standout centerpiece as well.
Barbara’s instructions will work for a variety of metal clays, so get ready for lots of possibilities.
No experience is needed, so don’t miss this opportunity to learn from a master artist how to create a piece you will love to wear.
Follow along as Barbara shows her carving tips for for adding a unique design and texture.
Learn how you can "engineer" a perfect working clasp everytime.
Plus, Barbara shares her resources for unique patinas for a stunning finish.
You can re-watch all your CRAFTCAST purchases
as many times as you like.
- choosing your clay product
- combining function and design
- forming and “engineering” the toggle parts for a perfect fit
- embedding sterling into clays
- carving dry clay for a textural component
- creating and attaching the right finding for your beads
- professional finishing tips and tricks
- metal clays
- basic metal clay tools
Included is a class handout filled with photos, notes and all the resource information you need to get started.