The BIG Polymer Clay Bracelet Workshop
Watch and learn from expert polymer clay artist, Seth Savarick, how-to construct a BIG polymer bracelet of your own.
Polymer clay is light weight, durable, with easy access to an array of colors to choose from or mix yourself.
Seth will teach you all the tips and techniques needed, so you can successfully make this unique bracelet yourself.
Whether you are new to the material, or a pro, join us to explore new polymer possibilities.
You can re-watch all your CRAFTCAST purchases
as many times as you like.
- Tool and Materials
- Preparing your Polymer Clay
- Using Ultra light Clay
- Constructing the Basic Form
- "The Molded Method"
- “The Extrusion Method”
- Surface Design Options including creating a veneer sheet
- Fine Finishing techniques for a beautiful bracelet surface
- 2 oz . Super Sculpey
- 10 oz. Sculpey Ultralight
- Polymer Clay Veneer
- Scrap polymer clay
- Translucent liquid Sculpey and dedicated brush
- Rubbing alcohol and cotton balls or alcohol wipes
- Waxed paper
- Graph Paper 8.5 X 11 8X8 Grid
- Masking or Gaffers tape
- Digital timer or stop watch
- Glue stick
- Wet/dry sandpaper - 120 thru 2000 grits
- Cardboard mailing tube 3” diameter aprox. 18” long. One end should be factory cut. Cut into 6” and 12” lengths
- Automotive finish protectant such as Armor-all
Included is a class handout notes and information you need to get started.