Applying Aura 22 Gold to Copper with Chris Darway
Watch master metalworker, jeweler and artist, Chris Darway, and learn the exciting technique of adding the brilliance of gold to silver and copper sheet and metal clays.
Chris will show you how it is possible to add gold to copper and silver by correctly fusing Aura 22™ giving your creativity lots of new options without breaking the bank.
Follow along with the close-up videos as Mr. Darway goes step-by-step the process of combing these two metals, demonstrating that when fused with this method, you can hammer, fold form, and shape your metal without damaging your gold surface.
See how you can work with copper and have the look of real gold.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from a master and see how to easily combine these metals and add the allure of gold all your creations.
You can re-watch all your CRAFTCAST purchases
as many times as you like.
- How to to prep your metals for successful results
- The right torch for the job
- What to look for when fusing
- Achieving the correct flame temperature
- Fusing with sterling
- Hammering, folding, and texturing
- Patina finishing tips and tricks
- 24g copper sheet 1 .5 “X 1”
- 24g sterling silver 1 .5 “X 1”
- Sterling Silver scrap in form of tubing
- Aura 22 (22K gold) 1gram jar
- metal smithing tools and supplies
Included is a class handout filled with photos, notes and all the resource information you need to get started.
The full recording and a PDF handout of resources and links is included.
You can re-watch all your CRAFTCAST purchases as many times as you like.