Adding Accent Gold to Your Metal Clay Projects
Add 24K yellow gold and 18K rose gold accents to your silver jewelry using Accent Gold products. Pam East will take all the guess work out of it as she shows you exactly how to prepare the metal, mix and apply the products and how to fire them for best success.
- Metal Prep for gold accents
- Applying Accent gold products
- Firing accent gold
- Finishing after firing
- Fired Silver Clay, ready for embellishment. DO NOT BRUSH OR TUMBLE
- Accent Gold for Silver
- Accent Rose Gold
- Distilled water
- Silverbrush Bright #2 and Round 00
- Butane Torch & fire brick or Kiln
- Brass brush
The full recording and a PDF handout of resources and links is included.
You can re-watch all your CRAFTCAST purchases as many times as you like.