5 Easy Earring Projects
Join innovative jewelry creator, Barbara Becker Simon, and learn how to make these 5 easy earring projects.
We love processes and techniques, but sometimes we just want something quick and easy.
Barbara shows you step-by-step how you can complete these earrings super fast and have lots of fun in the process. A variety of materials are used from a bit of metal clay to black rubber scraps.
Included are Fancy Gold and Pearl Dangles, Perfect Posts, Leave Some Rubber Hoops, Metal Clay Flower Dangles and Metal Clay Paper Squiggles!
BONUS Barbara will show you an easy way to make your own matching ear wires.
Don’t miss this FUN presentation!!
Included in your purchase is a PDF with photos, notes and online resources plus a class video to watch as many times as you like.
No experience necessary.
Please note: the PDF is not a stand-alone instructional booklet.
- working with rubber
- using molds and texture sheets
- adding earring posts
- creating the right size hole
- adding half-drilled pearls
- working with metal clay paper
- finishing techniques
- making matching ear wires
- 15 g. PMC3
- PMC3 paste
- PMC paper, 1 sheet
- Bicycle inner tube
- 2 half-drilled pearls about 4-5mm
- 2 pearls (full drilled) or beads
- 1 pair thin wire 1” earring hoops—any metal
- 2 stainless steel earring
- Butane torch
- Solder surface
- Small molds or Texture Sheets
- White pencil or pen
- Small (1/8”) hole punch
- 400 grit emery paper
- #60 drill (can be used in a flex shaft or pin vise)
- Heating surface
- Round nose pliers
- Chain nose pliers
- Flat nose pliers
- Flush cutter or nippers
- 2-part epoxy
- Basic Finishing Tools
Included with the video download, a PDF filled with photos, notes and all the resources you need to get started.