Award winning jewelry designer and Rio Grande Senior Instructor, Patrik Kusek, shows step-bystep how to create sophisticated, nature-inspired jewelry with metal clay.
The book highlights some of Patrik’s most favorite projects in metal clay, all based on the “Woodland Chic” theme: a sophisticated blend where forest meets high fashion.
There are a variety of different projects in “Woodland Chic”, ranging from simple yet stunning projects suitable for those new to the art of metal clay, to more complex projects for the seasoned artist. You’ll learn many valuable techniques with the projects and numerous bonus features.
A PDF copy of Woodland Chic by Patrik Kusek, 60 pages with links to an additional 8 PDF’s of content and templates plus links to watch 10 instructional videos.
A link to download the CRAFTCAST video: Learn to Make this Botanical Bracelet with Patrik Kusek
Covered in this video:
- The in’s and out’s of how to work with and develop PPP’s.
PPP’s are similar to a customized rubber stamps you can make at home.
- The different types of media used to create PPPs,
how-to make a proper exposure and development,
plus tests to get the best PPP possible.
- See the PPP’s used to make the botanical bracelet.
- How to customize the panels with leaves or plants from your own garden.
- Create a custom branch toggle to go with your botanical bracelet.
- PLUS, you’ll see an alternative design option that you can make without photopolymer plates.
INCLUDED with the download a FREE TEMPLATE to create your own personalized bracelet.
The book pdf is non-refundable.