Weaving Silver Metal Clay
Silver Clay Sheet and Paper, can be tricky to work with, but Sulie to the rescue to show you what you need to know!
Join master metal clay artist, Sulie Girardi, LIVE Online, Saturday, February 27th at 1 PM ET, and learn how to cut, weave, and securely join strips of this material to make beautiful silver jewelry.
Sulie will show you how to make both earrings and a pendant and will discuss how to add a bail, embeddable findings, and even a bezel cup.
As a bonus, you will discover additional and decorative and fun ways to use this fascinating material.
Get ready for lots of creative fun and inspiration!
Sulie will be taking live questions from participants.
A PDF handout and recording are included with the purchase.
- Working with PMC Sheet and Art Clay Paper Type
- Combining these products with lump clay
- Joining strips together as part of a weave
- Bail making
- Attaching embeddable findings
- Attaching a bezel
- 1 package of either Art Clay Silver, Paper Type, or PMC Sheet
- 10 g. Art Clay Silver or PMC3
- Drying surfaces, such as a mug warmer or food dehydrator
- Tissue Blade
- Cutting surface
- Metal Cay Tools: roller, scalpel, playing cards or slats, drinking straw, small paintbrush, piece of glass or plexiglass
- Shallow texture of choice
- Working surface
- Electric kiln or torch
- Optional: fine silver embeddable findings, fine or sterling silver bezel cup with cabochon
Included with the video download, a PDF with notes and all the resources you need to get started.