Metal Clay Botanical Pendants
Join master metal clay artist, Grainne Reynolds, LIVE online February 19, 2022 at 10 AM, ET, and learn how to make metal clay pendants with the help of mother na-ture!
This is a perfect class suitable for beginners and those with some silver clay experience who would like to further their knowledge and skills.
Grainne will show you close-up how to use wonderful botanical species such as leaves, seed pods, flowers, grasses and twigs to make molds and texture mats.
Learn all of Grainne’s tips and techniques for achieving the best results, with a strong fo-cus on a fabulous professional finish.
You will love wearing these beautiful garden inspired metal clay pieces and make sure and make extras for special gift giving.
AND Grainne will be taking live questions from participants.
Included in your purchase is a PDF with notes and online resources. Please note: the PDF is not a stand-alone instructional booklet.
You can re-watch all your CRAFTCAST purchases as many times as you like.
- Creating reusable molds and texture mats from botanicals
- Using silver clay and molds
- Refining your piece
- How to drill a hole to attach a jump ring
- Creating a fancy bail from silver clay
- Firing, polishing and oxidizing how-to
- Silver clay 10g
- Olive oil
- Amazing Moulding putty or Siligum
- Plastic coated playing cards/spacers
- Non-stick work surface/ plastic coated playing cards
- Small Roller
- Oil brush
- Sanding sponges
- 1.5mm drill bit
- Small tipped brush
- Firing brick
- Agate burnisher
- 3m polishing papers
- Liver of sulfur
- Pro polishing pad
- Soft polishing cloth
- Jewellery tumbler (optional)
- Small cutters (optional)
Included with the video download, a PDF filled with notes and all the resources you need to get started.