Make a Metal Clay Garden Necklace
Join master metal clay artist, Pam Feindel, LIVE Online January 15th at 1 PM, ET, and learn how to make a very special metal clay project.
If you ever wanted to try your hand at powdered base metal clays this is the class for you! Of course, you can use any metal clay of your choosing in creating this stunning 3D floral-inspired necklace.
Pam is a seasoned professional at showing you the tips and tricks for getting just the right consistency of powdered clays.
And then the creative fun starts!
Watch and learn what you need to know for successfully firing multiple types of base metal clays together. In this necklace, Pam combined copper, steel, and bronze metal clays.
Pam shares all her tips and tricks for easier base metal clean-up and completing your own unique "garden" piece that you’ll be thrilled to wear.
AND Pam will be taking live questions from participants.
Included in your purchase is a PDF with notes and online resources. Please note: the PDF is not a stand-alone instructional booklet.
You can re-watch all your CRAFTCAST purchases as many times as you like.
- How to Mix Powdered Clays; rolling, texturing, cutting etc.
- Tips and tricks for combining base metal clays
- Wet and dry construction
- Creating organic-looking textures
- Making Domed shapes
- Securely joining metal clay pieces together
- Making a tube bail
- How to fire successfully in carbon
- Post firing cleanup and troubleshooting
- Polishing tips for base metal clays
- Any base metal clays that work together ( ie Hadar Jacobson’s powdered clay Metal Ad-ventures clays etc)
- Basic metal clay tool kit
- Doming tools
- Coconut carbon (acid-washed 12x40) CC core carbon
- Leather or cotton cord
- Embellishing beads
- Finishing tools
Included with the video download, a PDF with notes and all the resource links you need to get started.