Holiday Cookies using your Silhouette Cameo
Get ready to make BEAUTIFUL DECORATED SUGAR COOKIES using your Silhouette Cameo cutting machine!
These are not just any cookies, but spectacular holiday cookies you’ll love to share with family and friends.
Join me, Alison Lee, and culinary stencil designer, Nancy Westfall from The Colorful Cookie and master cookie decorator Cindi Raven from SugarChat Cookie Studio, for this 2 part class, LIVE Online, Wednesday, November 7th at 8pm ET and Saturday, November 10th at 12 noon ET, for two 90 minute sessions, and you can become a master cookie decorator too!
During the first class, watch and learn how to use your Silhouette™ cutting machine to create 4 adorable culinary stencils with holiday themes including sparkly snowflakes, stuffed to the brim Christmas stockings, a happy holiday greeting, and as a BONUS video, a holiday gnome that kids will love to decorate with you.
Then during the second session you will take your stencils and with the perfect consistency of royal icing, see decorating techniques including flooding, airbrushing, piping and swiping to make your cookies spectacular. Plus, more creative sugar how-to's to add a variety of embellishments and sparkle!
Learn all of the steps to achieve the “sweetest” results; from start to finish.
Included with class purchase is one of the cookie stencil SVG files used for the demonstration during the LIVE class. You will be able to get started cutting stencils and decorating sugar cookies right away!
And don’t forget! Once you learn how to design your own culinary stencils, you can carry the holiday decorating theme around the house. Use the SVG files to add something cute to t-shirts, mugs, aprons, napkins or anywhere that you want to add some holiday cheer!
Let the stencil designing and the sugar cookie decorating begin!
PS. These SVG designs files can also be used with Cricut Design Space™
As always, a Live Q&A with participants is included!
Included in your purchase is a PDF with photos, notes and online resources plus a class video to watch as many times as you like.
No experience necessary!
Please note: the PDF is not a stand-alone instructional booklet.
- Rolling out dough for cookie consistency
- Royal icing recipe
- Coloring royal icing
- Royal icing consistencies for: piping, flooding, and swiping
- Using a stencil on a cookie
- Airbrushing or swiping royal icing over stencils
- Using molds for fondant embellishments
- Adding other embellishments such as sprinkles, royal icing transfers and wafer paper
- How to create 4 stencil designs with Silhouette Software*
- How to create custom cut setting
- How to cut stencil material successfully
* SVG files can also be used with Cricut Design Space
- Cookie cutters
- Cookie stencils
- Royal Icing - variety of consistencies
- Fondant and silicone molds
- Gel food coloring
- Tip-less piping bags, scribe, booboo stick, paintbrushes
- Wafer Paper and paper punch
- Gold and silver dusts, Everclear™
- Airbrush and airbrush colors
- Stencil Material
- Cutting Machine
- Silhouette Studio software
Included with the video download, a PDF filled with photos, notes and all the resources you need to get started.
PLUS, a free SVG file of the Christmas word, to practice the bridging skill demonstrated in class.
The full recording and a PDF handout of resources and links is included.
You can re-watch all your CRAFTCAST purchases as many times as you like.