Custom Designed Shirts Using Heat Transfer Vinyl
Join Cindy Pope LIVE online Wednesday, July 15th at 7pm ET and learn how to design amazing Permanent Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV) Projects from Custom T-shirts to Bags using your silhouette cutter and a heat source. There are so many things you can put HTV on!!!
Watch step-by-step how to use the Silhouette™ software design tools to create beautiful designs.
Learn all the ins and outs of Cutting and Applying Vinyl.
Ms. Pope will show you how to use a home iron or a heat press tool to create your designs.
BONUS Video: Mocking up your design!
AND during the LIVE class, the instructor will take questions from attendees!!
Don’t miss this special presentation!!
Included in your purchase is a PDF with notes and online resources plus a class video to watch as many times as you like.
No experience necessary.
Please note: the PDF is not a stand-alone instructional booklet.
- Creating and Cutting a Vinyl Design
- Using Text with Vinyl
- Printable Transfers for a colorful design
- Using the Print and Cut function with your Silhouette
- Preparing your image for print and cut and beautiful Colors
- Creating amazing Color gradients to use in your print and Cut Project
- Using the different Heat tools for applying your Vinyl to T-shirts, Hand Towels, Bags, Pencil Pouches, and More
- Using a press Pad
- Learning which Materials Can Be used with HTV
- Silhouette Curio or Cameo and Blade
- Silhouette Long Base (optional)
- Silhouette Studio software – Designer , Designer Edition Plus or Business Edition
- Rubber roller (optional)
- Weeding Tool
- Heat Tool like one of these: Home Iron, Cricut EasyPress, Heat Press, Cricut Minipress (for small Items)
- Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Printable Heat Transfer Vinyl (inkjet color Printer)
- Heat Press Pads
- Heat Transfer Tape
- T Shirt or Bag
BONUS VIDEO: Mocking up your design!
Included with the video download, a PDF filled with photos, notes and all the resources you need to get started.