Creating with Liquid Bakeable Clay
Get ready for some Polymer Clay excitement!
Join me, Alison Lee, and innovative polymer clay artist Anke Humpert LIVE ONLINE Saturday August 18th at 12:00 pm ET! We are thrilled that Anke is bringing to CRAFTCAST an online class that features her adventurous approach to creating with polymer clay.
In this class Anke will show you her techniques for working with liquid polymer clay, showing who to color and form sphere like shapes. See close-up and learn how to add unique patterns as well.
Then see how by adding findings for closures you can create your own spectacular show stopper!
You’ll love the new tips and techniques you’ll learn from Anke.
As always, a Live Q&A with participants is included!
Don’t miss this special presentation!!
Included in your purchase is a PDF with photos, notes and online resources plus a class video to watch as many times as you like.
No experience necessary.
Please note: the PDF is not a stand-alone instructional booklet.
- Liquid clay 101
- Tinting liquid clay with alcohol inks
- Adding patterns to liquid clay spheres
- Making settings for liquid clay spheres
- Connecting elements
- Easy wire work
- Sculpey® Liquid Bakeable Clay - Clear
- Sculpey® Silicone Bakeable Mold - Cabochon
- Premo Sculpey® Accents (I used Antique Gold and Graphite Pearl)
- A smooth even work surface (a tile or a sheet of glass with paper under it)
- Polymer clay dedicated oven with thermometer
- Tile to bake on
- Clay dedicated pasta machine
- paper towel
- 1 clay blade
- acrylic roller
- needle tool
- round nesting cookie cutters (I used the ones from Sculpey)
- Alcohol Inks (I like the Ranger Inks), one or more colors
- small disposable cups (size of a shot glass )
- tooth pick or coffee stirrer (I like wooden ones)
- Texture tools (I used Kor Tools)
- Perfect Pearls Powders (I used the metallic ones)
- Wire, eyepins and jump rings, findings for bracelet or necklace
- jewelery pliers: round nose pliers, flush cutter, curved chain-nose pliers (optional) and nylon-jaw pliers (optional)
- template for patterns (print out will be provided)
Included with the video download, a PDF filled with photos, notes and all the resources you need to get started.
The full recording and a PDF handout of resources and links is included.
You can re-watch all your CRAFTCAST purchases as many times as you like.