Warm Connections: Combining Polymer and Metal Clay Part 2 with Patrik KusekWednesday November 2, 2011
Patrik Kusek, certified metal clay artist, shows you inventive and unique ways to connect Polymer Clay to Metal Clay using “warm” connections.
Learn to add polymer clay easily to your metal clay ideas. Expand your artistic skills, and learn ways to save money by using less metal clay without losing your creative expression.
Recording includes over 75 how-to photos and 10 instructional videos demonstrations, plus a LIVE recorded Q&A with Patrik.
Covered in this class:
See inspiring work from the top people in the field of polymer clay
• Learn the basic polymer clay skills to get you started
• Step By Step instructions on how-to make a polymer clay "plug" to create a combination pendant
• How-To build a variety of “secret fasteners” that will hold your polymer clay to your metal clay without glue
• Step By Step instructions on creating a polymer clay “Mokume Gane gem” that you can set in metal clay
• How-To instructions on adding "Gold Leaf" to your polymer clay creations creating a beautiful crackle finish
build a double sided pendant
Learn how to make polymer clay hidden connections to your metal clay pieces.
Learn to connect your metal clay findings to polymer clay pendants without glue.
Find out how you can make secure polymer clay rivets with your polymer clay.
Learn to make these WARM Connections with polymer and metal clay.
*BONUS* Included with the cost, a PDF of class resources.
Patrik Kusek is a member of the PMC Guild and is both PMC Guild Certified and Art Clay Certified. He is one of 10 senior instructors for Rio Grande and teaches PMC certification workshops nation wide. He was a featured artist on HGTV's "That's Clever." Patrik's work has been published in numerousbooks and publications. He is also the recipient of the 2007 Saul Bell Award 1st place in PMC.