Warm Connections: CombinIng Polymer and Metal Clay Part 1 with Patrik KusekWednesday November 2, 2011
Patrik Kusek, certified metal clay artist, shows you inventive and unique ways to connect Polymer Clay to Metal Clay using “warm” connections.
Learn to add polymer clay easily to your metal clay ideas. Expand your artistic skills, and learn ways to save money by using less metal clay without losing your creative expression.
Recording include over 100 close-up how-to photos and 4 instructional videos.
Covered in this class:
• How-To make unique personalized textures for your metal and polymer clay projects
• How-To use polymer clay to make your own custom doming forms
• Step By Step instructions on creating 3 different polymer and metal clay brooches
• How-To build a variety of “secret fasteners” that will hold your polymer clay to your metal clay without glue
• Step By Step instructions for making a metal clay pendant with hidden “plugs” that hold a polymer insert
• Step By Step instructions on creating a reversible pendant in metal clay with polymer clay “gems” that create a polymer rivet
• How-To instructions on creating a metal clay brooch with a window to show off a polymer clay creation.
Learn how to make this unique texture plate with a simple "secret" ingredient
Find out how you can make personalize textures and shapes in metal clay
Some WARM Connections that Patrik will show you how-to make.
You will learn 3 different ways to combine polymer and metal clay to create a brooch.
*BONUS* Included with the cost, a PDF of class resources.
Patrik Kusek is a member of the PMC Guild and is both PMC Guild Certified and Art Clay Certified. He is one of 10 senior instructors for Rio Grande and teaches PMC certification workshops nation wide. He was a featured artist on HGTV's "That's Clever." Patrik's work has been published in numerousbooks and publications. He is also the recipient of the 2007 Saul Bell Award 1st place in PMC.